Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Clinging on to you is not what it should be
But that I am slowly attaching to your being
I have always been one yet no apologies
Will come from me for who I am

And I don't think it is wrong anyway
Or at least I simply cannot change
The way I was built
From the death of my father

But I have learned to cope with the absence of loved ones
Yes, I have learned---

That daydreaming is a powerful aid for the young
And that laughter is able to release one's own tensions
And to imagine a picture of us dancing for a while... well,
That is simply me still thinking I can dance!


6 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

makata, makatagpo ka na sana.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger kauban said...

wala. nagpapractice lang. hehe.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, what happened to the post after this one?

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger kauban said...

in draft form pa kasi siya. may kulang. I can send it to you via email, if you want to help me complete it... :P

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

email?????

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger kauban said...

yep!!! :)) daya mo, di ka naman magpakilala eh, kahit kodigo man lang.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home