Tuesday, July 01, 2008

An old favorite poem of mine. circa 1999

[untitled]

I really just want to see you, and gaze your smile
I love the way you do
I want to see you when you talk about
All the different things that makes you jump on your feet

And laugh, my heart beats twice
Every time you do

I can be your secret admirer, as how it looks for now
The shyness of professing my new found love
And the tingles you cause me to bear
I can but tell you how you affect me

In beautiful ways I never felt
Like this before

And even though you shine your beauty in another world
I see you from where I am
I am happy knowing you are there and if just for that
I come undone by the troubles that veer through the clouds

The westward chill I no longer feel
Rather the warmth you gave me

And in the tug-of-war between the run and the still
Can't make me move to steer
Because I m quite happy just to surround myself
With all your beauty---

But the moment I touch your soul... behold
I can affect you like no one has ever told you so.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'love this. kanino to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home