Wednesday, May 10, 2006

MY ROOM IS A MESS... Mukhang Room 328 Boys Dorm Annex!!! :)

---------------------------------------

Anyway, I think I'm feeling bad for what's going on with a couple of my friends (except for Christian, who says things are going really well for him... for this I'm happy!!!)

I was talking to someone the other day and over the conversation, somehow, I just had to say it. "Kumusta ka na ba talaga? (How are you doing, really?)" She was dumbfounded at first, but after I told her that she can't really hide anything from me, that I know her all too well, she gave a sigh and said, "Pagod na akong mabuhay. Mahirap! (I'm tired living. It's...hard!!!)" I told her not to say that. That I am just about ready to cry. I should have said that I miss her old self, but rather I said something similar, "I like to see you regain your self back, as much as I'm trying to regain mine."

At some point in our lives, things happen beyond our control. We succumb to defeat, and it hurts us deeply. Then somehow, it is so hard to bail ourselves out of our fears. We end up not wanting to take risks anymore because it hurts so much. Sometimes, we just "wing it". We just go through the motions of mundane life. But that is not what life is all about.

We have to somehow regain what we lost. The vitality of who we really are. We have to. It is not right for ourselves, it is not right for our friends for us to continue holding back. Sometimes, it takes time. That's okay. But let's not take too long. Life is too precious to hold out of...

...I long to see my friends happy. I'll do everything I can. So we can just sit down and have a cup of coffee--- sip! and just enjoy the beauty of the day.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

malamang si toby me kalat niyan

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger kauban said...

haha! i remember.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home