Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wondering In Passing

sometimes, i rather see your face
i look, but i can't really see you
i stare blankly in something in front of me
it's you, a picture of you
but why is it that sometimes i can't quite see through
I want to realize you
but i can't
feelings should surround me
yet i don't feel any
i don't feel any at all
why?
has it been that long?
or have i been molded into stone?
i see
but i really can't see
you
i want to
so badly... oh dear,
...what happened to me?

--------------------------------------------------------

The First Cut Is The Deepest
Cat Stevens

I would have given you all of my heart
but there's someone, who's torn it apart.
And she's taken just all that I had...
But if you want I'll try to love again (again).
Babe, I'll try to love again, but I know,

The first cut is the deepest,
babe, I know, the first cut is the deepest.
When it comes to being lucky, she's cursed.
When it comes to loving me, she's worse.

I still want you by my side,
just to help me dry the tears, that I've cried
and I'm sure gonna give you a try.
And if you want, I'll try to love again (again),
babe, I'll try to love again, but I know,

The first cut is the deepest, babe,
I know, the first cut is the deepest.
When it comes to being lucky, she's cursed.
When it comes to loving me, she's worse.

The first cut if the deepest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home