Sunday, September 16, 2007

In the absence of SONG---

I'm supposed to meet an old high school friend today (he's in town). It would be nice to catch up with him and see how he's doing now. Although, inevitably as it goes, we always head our conversations back to our days of fonder. But I'm not sure if I want to engage in such memory trail now. True, life then was so much fun. Memories belonging to those days are abundant, Without a doubt, that period has been the best times of my life thus far.

But today though, I'm really not sure if I want to relive that time. Not that I hate it nor am scared to be reminded that those times now belong in the annals of my-story (cause I'm sure I will still relive those moments over and over).

There is something important for me that I want to do these days more than reminiscing... I want to live--- I want to live, today and discover what this present life has in store for me. I need to embrace this life I'm living today, and I won't deny myself of this opportunity, not anymore.

...yun lang. the end. bow. >:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home