Monday, July 28, 2008

I’m sorry to have bothered you
I was mistaken by my inadequacies and tries
My emotions have fooled me into thinking
That you were the one

I’m sorry to have put you less at ease
I apologize
For my haphazard conviction of lies
That fooled me into thinking---

My only regret is how I missed having known you
And the way you are
I would have missed talking to you about
The Pacquiao fight and your thoughts on migrant lives...

I would have liked us to be friends
If only just that
But just that is what I long for
To share each others stories, to listen to each others lives.

…Yet somehow I still hope I did not miss the chance!

5 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger kauban said...

o, sige na nga. eto na ulit. ang title, "poem ng mga basted." haha!!!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger A. B. said...

ouch! basted nga ba? haha!!

parang hopeful pa din e. yyyii..

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger kauban said...

manang ab! hehe. loka ka talaga. tanggapin mo na lang kasi ang aking pag-eemote... oks ba? lapit na kong andyan. pareho pa ba celfon mo?

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://workaholicrunner.wordpress.com/

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ibulong mo sa akin kung sino. sasabunutan ko: :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home