Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I think I know why. I really think I know why. Your need to love is greater than your need for love. Your love mandates you to move, more than anything else, including what you get in return. I only wished it was a better world, no?, where love is equally shared, and fairly reciprocated. But such things don’t even matter, right? It is what you give, never what you receive. It is true that love is an ever-consuming thing, but it is also an act that truly transcends selfish pride...

...You know what I really wish? I wish there were more of us... haha!!! >:)

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are you talking to me?

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish that is completely true but not so. i long to be loved absolutely, without question, without competing loves and loyalties, without boundaries, without issues. but that is not true of myself either and so i try to accept what is.
it's just that my life does not belong to me anymore. if my life was mine to do as i pleased, i truly would have chosen otherwise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home