Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I do remember that certain feeling, a certain view of life. Content. Happy. A paradise in bloom. That feeling of living joy, or joy of living, always ready for eternal spring, potent of unendless laughter.

I remember that certain state of mind. It is a mind of thankfulness to everything. Thankful to my mom. I remember that one afternoon riding a tricycle with my mother, heading home telling her of a found love, and sharing my appreciation of life in subtle ways. That was a telling moment for me, telling me now that I was truly happy.

I remember that feeling, only because what I feel now resembles something of that nature. What I feel now reminded me of what I was feeling back then. When all past is forgiven, when I actually find joy in my own company (hehe, narcissus, where are you?). I remember that time, because I have the same inkling of sharing my thoughts to my mom, who I'm just about to see...

6 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and? did you share some new found love to your mom like that afternoon on a tricycle ride home? :)

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do not be settled with Narcissus!!!! c'mmon be a man enough to name who your lover is or who do you love now.....be proud of the one whom you love and be proud of your lover..do not hide her/him. i believe a lover or the one whom you love must not be a mysterious entity to your immediate community.

alexis

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger kauban said...

you must know more about narcissus than what i'm aware of. hehe. and i don't think i'm hiding my "lover," at least not intentionally naman. i just don't write real names dito. don't know why nga lang.

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too-much-in-love-absorbed with self is the other name of narcissus...you must know more about yourself...that's how a reader like me understand your innuendo....

alexis

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Lady S said...

If you have found new found love I have two things to say. Cherish all the "cute" fun filled times that happen now. They will help you through the not so fun times later.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Jodl said...

Hello Pare,

Too bad we didn't see each other in the US. Dami pa naman sana akong tanong sa yo coz am contemplating on moving to the US if an opportunity arises. And I know you would have lots of inputs on this. Anyway di ko alam kasi yung email add mo na pisay. Please send to my gmail account na lang.. or is your kauban yahoo email still working?

Anyway looking forward to see you in Pinas this June...

Jodl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home