Tuesday, October 06, 2009

...and ever since then, I have had a hard time playing with dolls.

I remember an occasion when I was a kid where I messed up my sister's doll by stuffing its mouth with rice (Hehe! Ooops.) The doll happens to cry when it is hungry and when you feed it with her specialized bottle then she stops crying. Well, it was crying at the time and I couldn't find her bottle so I started feeding her rice instead. Guess she was so much satiated after that she stopped crying.. altogether, meaning forever. (Nakupu tatang, nasira!) Well, by the time you know it, sister finds out, cries like there was no tomorrow, and older folks came and looked at the mess I made...

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous CurlySue said...

Childhood memories are the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home