Monday, April 10, 2006

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I've thought a lot about the past. To the point that I don't want to think of it anymore. I just really want to move on. But every now and then, I think of all the things I did. Then I start to wonder...

I now broadcast this poem. I wonder, is it real?

So here it is now, my mental picture of your thoughts, your pain, your climactic point of choosing... I somehow wonder how close it is to what is now forever etched in time. You don't have to say. Some things are better left in the past...

The Day Before Confession

Today I wake up not knowing if he loves me
I wash my face and put on my clothes
I go out into the world of the unknown;
I go through the motions of mundane living
I can’t help at times and start thinking
What will my life be with him?
And ever end the day not knowing
If I will build a home with him,
He goes around preaching how things should be
But he never preached to me
About our life, and his love
About our future, and us together...
...I may be just fooling myself, actually
I may not really be in love with him after all,
Tomorrow, I will break to him the news…

---------------------------------------

...............................We're together as far as we are apart.

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't tell you exactly what it must've been like for her because I'm not her. The mental anguish was sort of like that but all experiences are different as circumstances for different people are never the same.

YOU ARE LOVED... so don't worry about it. Life is too short like you always say. :)

Keep preaching but forget to practice. (No this is not your horoscope. Hahahaha!)

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't forget to practice... (I'm retarded)

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger kauban said...

Ah! Keep preaching but don't forget to practice... Now I wish it is my horoscope!!! Salamat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home