Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Don't really know what to write...
Don't really have an inclination to say anything...
I'm just trying to absorb whatever things that come...
Or am just tired or anxious of whatever state I'm in...
Times like this, I don't really know how to feel..
But inspite of this, I know that---

I want to visit my father's grave.
I want to see my good friend Daj and his now family.
I want to visit my folks in Pangasinan.
I want to talk to my cousin and figure out when he plans to get married.
I want to take a stroll sa Pisay.
I want to say hi to somebody I hold dear to my heart.
I want to eat chico (I dreamt of it last night).
I want to share some time and laughter and catch up with friends.
I want to reconnect.
I want to sit by a beach, look at the waves, and capture the time.

And most especially, I want to share this time.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOMENTS. It looks like somebody's learing.... finally.

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly. And I have faced it. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home