Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I suppose I should say I am strong
Each time I talk to you
Every pain, every blow that strikes
Only reminds me of who you long to be
I can help you, I can lead you
To foreign shores
I will wreck my anchors to bleed
And bring you to him
I will tiptoe around your vast terrain
And water your forest with rain
Because I choose to make your mountains bloom
With the stroke of a pen, I give
I now let my heart drain empty
As it was filled by you
Like the ebbing of the tide
I now choose to subside...

...Should there be one space for glory
I will sacrifice myself for thee.

3 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refuse to shed this tear
Because this is not the end
And there will never be an end
Because I choose to remain a part of you

I can never thank you enough
For always being there, for your love
But I don't want to thank you at all
For leaving, because I don't want you to leave

The way I am hurting you
Is hurting me too
Don't let me shed this tear
Because I really don't want to

You are home, I'm glad
In his arms, so am I
I may not be in yours
But I love you just the same

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger kauban said...

i can never seem to get how the last line should go. any suggestions are welcome. but the lines are quite revealing, actually, and very "transcendental". It goes something like this...

"...Know that at times love frees a soul,
By the nailing of one's heart."


don't worry, there is a sense of bliss in awakening. Life becomes more real. Life becomes more beautiful. The funny thing is, I feel freer now. Serenity has set in.

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home