Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I had a conversation with a friend, and she claimed to have empathic powers. She said that she can sense a man's inner being by the way he kisses---- what?! yep! my retort indeed!

She claims that how a guy kisses shows the way he is; whether he's forgiving or he's resentful; either softhearted or stonecold; pushy or shy; in tune with himself or not. Hmmm...

I don't know. I have heard of scientific evidence supporting the phrase "first impressions last," and personality profiles detected from a person't gait (or the way he carries himself). But I've never heard of psychoanalysis via kissing styles. Then a thought occurred to me. Wow! What if indeed it may be true! If it can ever be proven, maybe that will be the day. Imagine a therapist analyzing a patient's psyche by a kiss. That would be a therapist heaven!

Maybe I should finish my studies after all, get a therapist certification, and invent my own method of psychoanalysis--- J's Own Kiss (Hahaha!). I'm sure I'll be having a lot of clients in line for my sessions... but hopefully not male!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home