Monday, November 02, 2009

The following is my lazy view of piecing out a part of my life, or the part that I am on the verge of bidding a quite fond farewell. Forgive me if it doesn't make sense. The entry is really made to help me digest what happened.


What happened?
A general view

1991-I came
1992- I went back
1993- I went to a university
1994- I went back
1995- I moved to a new house
1996- My ina died
1997- I concentrated with work
1998- I met a girl
1999- I went back to school
2000- I became active in the union
2001- I became aware of the conditions of my kin
2002- I became active in social issues
2003- I was tirelessly engaging in the fight
2004- I lost my bearing
2005- I stepped down as chief
2006- I started writing poems again
2007- I finally left the industrial living
2008- I finally finished school
2009- I am going back one last time

13 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2010: you are missed by your friends w/thick fbi files and your occasional running partner :-)

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger kauban said...

yikes! guess that's what you get for union activity huh? hehe. ngek.

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous pablita said...

either way, you will still want to leave, is that right kauban?

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger kauban said...

opo. sama ka? hehe.

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous melagladdie said...

that's fine, kauban. it's okey to say goodbye for another hello! and every single thing that happened, it's always believed that..It had a purpose. So, i give you my blessing, iho! anyways, alam ko naman lugar ninyo, jamming na lang tayo pag-uwi ko, at try natin ang starbucks sa Pinas! you'll be missed though, you've been such humble and great buddy...so I say and sabi ng pangkalahatan!

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous pablita said...

hehe, esep esep and more esep....

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger kauban said...

manang gladdie, basta bilisan mo lang pagbisita at baka mabato ako dun. haha.

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger kauban said...

hmmm...

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Graziella said...

2010: My first year back. Home. Life. More than happy. Content


......I wish you the best. Basta ihanda mo ang mga kuwento at beer na rin pag nadalaw ako hehe. I admire you for making this decision of going home. :)

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger kauban said...

I wish I can enjoy an afternoon with you in 2010. I promise I'll speak more soberly then... :)) There's so many things to talk about, no?

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous graziella said...

:) see you then

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that what you call....."looking forward to engage, kauban"? he he he he. very sweet!!!! too many thingsssss, how many years of "so many things"? Enjoy then!

 
At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude see you soon! I think I've got some Knob Creek Bourbon still waiting for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home