Monday, April 17, 2006

JUST A NOTE TO MYSELF

I know a girl who then became a close friend of mine. We shared moments together, laughed, explain to each other our views of the world, and talk, talk, talk, and somehow find our chances to just smile and enjoy each other's company. Then I began to grow feelings of a different sort. So I told her what I'm feeling. In short, 'torps' as I am, I braved the waters (mind you, that's hard for a torps like me). I told her how much she meant to me, how much I am growing feelings for her, and in effect, from where I stand as I view my world, I am falling in love with her.

I wanted it out. To not be ashamed of my feelings, and to really tell her how special she is to me. But she smiled, and I very well know that smile of the worried kind, and she explained her own fears to me. She said, quite frankly, that I am her friend. She enjoys my company as a friend. She would like to retain our friendship. She is not interested in a commitment of any sort to anyone. And, most of all, she is afraid of losing my friendship if and whenever it does not work out for both of us...

After that, I said more things to her. But I'll refrain from saying more. I just want to know from y'all what responses and/or actions you'd make ---if ever you were put in my place. Actually, before anything else, my real question is ---WHAT THE %$#@%&... WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY??!@$%

Disclaimer Note: This may be true, or this may have happened to me more than once, or this may be totally fictitious for all its worth. In other words... (gulp) HELP!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you na nga pare

 

Post a Comment

<< Home