Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Guess who was the recipient of this email... Kawawa naman... she has to survive the melodrama >:) (I would really want to edit this, borderline personal kasi, pero I think I'll survive blurting it out to the whole world. I still have plenty secrets kept anyway...)

Disclaimer: This is meant to be harmless. Patawa lang.
----------------------------------------------
Dear ______,

So, japayuki ka na pala, ha? Kumusta naman dyan? Kailan ka pa dyan, and why? Cute din ba mga anak mo? (Hehe! huwag kang masyadong makilig ha?)

Ako. Well, like all of us, we have already traveled a fair amount since high school di ba? I went to college, pero hanggang ngayon, hindi ko pa tapos. Something that I need to close in which I'm getting serious about it again. Nalulong kasi ako eh!... ooops! hindi sa droga no? Sa trabaho. Been in this place (the company) for 10 years na. One reason why it's taking me so long to graduate. Kasi may pera na, kasi walang panahong mag-aral, kasi... kasi!kasi!kasi-kasi!!! Hehe! But syempre, gaya nga ng sinasabi ko, "If there's a will, there's a way. But if the will's not there, well, there's a lot of excuses one can make!" Actually, na-aktibo rin ako sa unyon. Was representing over 500 folks. It was a good experience, for all it's worth. I was able to use a lot of skills I learned in Pisay, syempre... like public humiliation and jogging around campus 10 times (yaiks!). I step down after one term cause I needed to make some time for other parts of my life din.

Which brings me to my love life, and how I see the world today (I'll reserve this for later emails). Hmmm... let me see. I was in a 6-yr relationship with somebody. Broke up about a year ago. We could have made it, I know. But I messed up, not in cheating or anything. This I'm actually proud of myself, that I never cheated in my life. I think I respect women enough to not do something "stupid." The problem is that I never really opened my all to her. I didn't, so our relationship became "stagnant" (her favorite term). Now I wish I could have done it differently, that I should have broken down all my defense mechanisms I built between me and the world over time, so I can share myself to her. But, syempre, hindsight is always 20/20. And past is only there to teach you how to be better, diba? I think you told me this one time, when you were mad at me. I remembered you quite recently, and even if I still think I did nothing wrong (haha!), I am still sorry if I hurt you then.

Anyway, short kwento ko na to. I'm been in this mode of reconnecting to long-lost friends. I wish magkwento ka rin, I wish I can see your cute face again. Haha!

Ingat,
jand

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ano bang nangyayari sa yo

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dala yan ng sobrang puyat at kakainom ng Henessy.
Tanong mo kung anong date ngayon, at kung anong oras na... siguradong di niya alam. Hahaha!
Nahawa yan kay Wiggle.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger kauban said...

oo nga. pati ako, nakokornihan sa mga pinagsusulat ko. a ewan! lilipas din 'to. sooner than later, mark my word!

Daj, okey na 'ko.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home