Monday, February 26, 2007

Booo!
Yes, I'm still here.
Can't really get to write something interesting.
Been chillin'... (haha!)
Here's a little something though I'm feasting my spirit on...
an excerpt from Death Cab for Cutie
hope it catches a breath... yeehah!!!
I'm renaming the song;
I will call it ---Let Me Be The One.

-------------------------


"Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be a close behind
I'll follow you into the dark
No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark
-
If heaven and hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks

6 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like someone is at it again... LOL. U must feel very deeply about someone for such lyrics to touch u.

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like someone is at it again... LOL. U must feel very deeply about someone for such lyrics to touch u.

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ant___, what you doin?!! :X

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonder who she is....

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

truth be told...my curiosity is killing my cat :X

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do not think that your lover or your loved one will be happy with the first striking line of the song.... would you be glad to offer this song to her/him?.....the first line is romantically dreadful

even death is possible and death will visit everyone at the most unexpected time, still a lover does not want to imagine that he/his dear one will die one of these days... do not follow dear ones in the dark..follow them in the light.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home