Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I see you, with youthful eyes that scan the western skies
With heartful joy, as the summer sun cast a light on your face
I am happy for you, sweet soul my love profess
I am happy for you, your life, and your consequential grace

If I but hope, when hope impedes your living
I detest my heart, when it moves me to your tears
I never intend, and will always portend
Though in demise my dreams forfeit to your bidding

I rather live knowing that you
Will forever be the happiest being I have ever seen, ---.

2 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a saint! may the divine light lead you through...

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you just open your eyes and heart you would see how much you deserve someone better like me!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home